- 2402 Magnolia Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3535 Sqft
- Luxury one-level living on corner lot in Brandywine Hundred! Appreciate this complete rebuild fully renovated 4B/3.5B polished home with signature Martin Jodko's well known master craftsmanship. In wooded enclave of Naamans Gardens now dotted with high-end homes, this upscale modern ranch boasts front hardscaped/landscaped beds, stone walkway, pillared front porch and gray siding/tan stone exterior. Main level is breathtaking with gorgeous, richly colored bamboo floors, new neutral feather-gray paint, white crown m...
- 605 Milton Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sq Ft
- Beauty and backyard desirability reign in this Brandywine Hills home! Upgraded front door, with convenient combo lock, opens to well-designed rooms and period architecture with contemporary features. Handsome hardwood floors are thruout along with deep inset windows and intricate crown molding, indicative of beautiful earlier-era construction. LR sits to right with double window on front wall with deep ledge, and between natural light and buttercream paint, room is inviting. Beyond LR is DR, where chocolate and al...
- 2705 Ebright Road, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1875 Sqft
- Easy living on Ebright Rd.! Primely located, this 2-story home is tucked off Ebright Rd. where quiet surroundings and convenience are a way of life. Less than 1 mile from Brandywine Town Center, just over 1 mile to Rt. 202, mins. to I-95 and 20 mins. to Phil. Airport! Tall evergreens front this classic blend of red brick/white siding/black shutters exterior. Red brick ½ wall encloses covered front porch. Hardwoods and earth-tone paint colors are throughout this 4 BRs/2 ½ bath home.
- 2217 Kingsridge Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,025 Sqft
- Grand home on Kingsridge Drive! This 4BR /2.5 bath stately home has commanding presence on landscaped street of attractive homes in sought-after N. Wilm. Impressive monochromatic exterior of cream brick and white siding with black shutters accent this estate-style home with 4 dramatic columns and sprawling 2-story covered front porch. Architectural details of wainscoting beneath lower windows and millwork around front door continue to charm! Appreciate hardwood-floored foyer that is sun-filled with credit to front ...
- 754 Pulaski Hwy, Bear, DE, 19701 United States
- This is an irregular private residence that has commercial zoning (CR). Current residential land use precedes zoning and can continue indefinitely. The property has approximately 470 +/- frontage along Pulaski Highway, varying depths of 200-300 feet +/- and overall land area of 2.32 +/- acres. Currently the parcel has a single , limited point of ingress. A one story building that has been a personal residence for over 50+ years. Overall physical condition of the structure is below average with significant repairs n...