- 9 Serenity Lane, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4750 Sqft
- Magnificent and mesmerizing defines this custom-built French Colonial that borders Turkey Run Creek and is perched on a 1-acre lot ath the end of a cul-de-sac. This home offers a breathtaking first impression with its extensive and extraordinary landscaping and hardscaping. Designed to compliment the naturalness of Rockwood Park - which the property borders. Steps away are the Rockwood Museum and Park and Delaware's 30-mile greenway. Since the home was built to fit into the natural landscape and picturesque cree,...
- 605 Milton Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sq Ft
- Beauty and backyard desirability reign in this Brandywine Hills home! Upgraded front door, with convenient combo lock, opens to well-designed rooms and period architecture with contemporary features. Handsome hardwood floors are thruout along with deep inset windows and intricate crown molding, indicative of beautiful earlier-era construction. LR sits to right with double window on front wall with deep ledge, and between natural light and buttercream paint, room is inviting. Beyond LR is DR, where chocolate and al...
- 2705 Ebright Road, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1875 Sqft
- Easy living on Ebright Rd.! Primely located, this 2-story home is tucked off Ebright Rd. where quiet surroundings and convenience are a way of life. Less than 1 mile from Brandywine Town Center, just over 1 mile to Rt. 202, mins. to I-95 and 20 mins. to Phil. Airport! Tall evergreens front this classic blend of red brick/white siding/black shutters exterior. Red brick ½ wall encloses covered front porch. Hardwoods and earth-tone paint colors are throughout this 4 BRs/2 ½ bath home.
- 919 Naudain Avenue, Claymont, DE, 19703 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,800 Sqft
- 208 Margit Ct., Newark, DE, 19711 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths
- Contemporary condo in Creekside: Nested in tranquil, tree-dotted enclave off Rt. 2, this 2BR, 2 1/2 bath condo has easy access to Kirkwood Hwy's conveniences and almost equal distance between Newark and Wilmington. Community features well-manicured common areas, while providing low-maintenance living. This top floor unit features contemporary living, with cathedral ceilings, 2 master suites (one on each level), and an upper loft area that is generously spaced for an office, den, or perhaps a workout area., . Open ...