- 303 Milton Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths
- All-stone showpiece on Milton Dr.! This 5BRs/3 ~ bath detached 2-car garage home has classic, beloved architecture of a charming 1930s-built home with sweeping rooms and elegant details, yet splashes of updates for modern lifestyle. This 3,000 sq. ft. beauty has declared prime property in sought-after Brandywine Hills where there are ribbons of sidewalks, tree-shaded serene streets and black elegant lamp posts encouraging morning jogs, evening strolls and profound sense of community life, yet merely minutes from Rt...
- 304 Hawthorne Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2475 Sqft
- Hands-down winner on Hawthorne Dr.! Appreciate 1930s master craftsmanship melded with modern must-haves in this stunning, renovated home in the select community of Brandywine Hills. Charming bump-out front glass-pane entryway, new slate walkway, copper landscape lights, lamp post and thriving new hedges anchored by cone-shaped evergreens and multi-season perennials front this stately professionally-maintained stone exterior trimmed with Williamsburg blue shutters. 3 (LG) BRs, 2.5 bath home that exudes grand style. ...
- 4408 Miller Road, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1554 Sqft
- Rarely available right-size ranch in beautiful Brandywine Hills! Tucked on tranquil tree-line tract of Miller Rd. in coveted N. Wilm. is this all-brick 3BRs/2 bath ranch with all-around updates. New hot water heater, updated basement with new French drain, sump pump and dry-lock finish, new DW/back porch roof (2019), installed kitchen outside exhaust fan and new range hood/paint in DR, LR hall and baths (2018) many new windows, gutters etc. ceiling fans, security light/motion detector installed (2017), new gas sto...
- 1109 Ipswich Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19808 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1875 Sqft
- Striking split-level in sought-after Sherwood Park! Nestled on quiet stretch of road, this long-established, well-maintained community is walkable to Delcastle Recreation Park, home to 18-hole golf course, ball fields and courts, scenic walking trails, picturesque picnic areas and brand new 6-court indoor tennis complex, down the street from The Milltown Center, mins. from Kirkwood Hwy. and perfectly positioned between City of Wilm. and town of Newark. This red brick/soft green siding 4BRs/1 full bath/1 PR split-...
- 3307 N Jefferson St., Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1275 Sqft
- City convenience and all-around charm! Nice red-brick/gray siding 3 BRs/1 bath townhome on N. Jefferson St. where convenience is second -to-none and charm of an earlier era is displayed throughout home. Trim and tidy front lawn edges city sidewalks, offering path for morning jogs and weekend walks, and precedes elevated front entrance. Front door opens to original hardwood floors, extra-wide baseboards and millwork trim, and exposed radiators maintaining traditional elements, while modern-edge 2-tone cobalt blue an...