- 310 Hawthorne Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3200 Sqft
- Hallmark home on Hawthorne Dr.! Appreciate completely renovated coveted corner 3BRs/4 1/2 bath 3,200-sq. ft. stone tudor with striking turret, slate roof and new perennial plantings in desirable Brandywine Hills with bonus pool and amenities! Every room has been remodeled in last 5 years plus new HVAC, windows, walkways, storm/garage doors, up-lighting and more! Appreciate cosmopolitan flair with yester-year charm in gorgeous 2-story, iconic B & W marble-floored foyer with graceful wrought-iron curved staircase...
- 9 Serenity Lane, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4750 Sqft
- Magnificent and mesmerizing defines this custom-built French Colonial that borders Turkey Run Creek and is perched on a 1-acre lot ath the end of a cul-de-sac. This home offers a breathtaking first impression with its extensive and extraordinary landscaping and hardscaping. Designed to compliment the naturalness of Rockwood Park - which the property borders. Steps away are the Rockwood Museum and Park and Delaware's 30-mile greenway. Since the home was built to fit into the natural landscape and picturesque cree,...
- 4408 Miller Road, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1554 Sqft
- Rarely available right-size ranch in beautiful Brandywine Hills! Tucked on tranquil tree-line tract of Miller Rd. in coveted N. Wilm. is this all-brick 3BRs/2 bath ranch with all-around updates. New hot water heater, updated basement with new French drain, sump pump and dry-lock finish, new DW/back porch roof (2019), installed kitchen outside exhaust fan and new range hood/paint in DR, LR hall and baths (2018) many new windows, gutters etc. ceiling fans, security light/motion detector installed (2017), new gas sto...
- 1980 Superfine Ln, Unit 103, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths
- Live on the water and enjoy incredible almost-panoramic Brandywine River views every day from 2 BR/2 bath Superfine Lane high-rise condo! Private, secured, gated community with 1 designated parking spot enhances desirability and ideally located heightens convenience. Walkable to Brandywine Park and parts of downtown and merely minutes from train station and I-95, heart of the city, and reemerging collection of restaurants and entertainment. This unit is nestled on 1st floor with easy accessibility--simply walk t...
- 1515 Grayrock Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19803 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2408 Sqft
- Graceful all-brick home on Grayrock Rd.! Tucked off private lane lined with cone-shape evergreens in coveted N. Wilmington, this renovated 2-story 4 BRs/2 bath home captures prime end-of-the-street property with zero-thru traffic, black wrought iron fence bordering side yard, mature trees offering intermittent shade and unparalleled peacefulness. It's a picturesque setting! Dual-width driveway leads to detached front-entry 2-car garage with tri-light black wrought iron lamp denoting beginning of brick paver open-ai...