- 4401 Emerson Rd, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2700 Sqft
- Extraordinary home on Emerson Rd.! Welcome to Brandywine Hills, a picturesque community of winding sidewalks, tall lamp posts and mature-aged trees, and is bordered by Matson Run Park, steps away from Delaware Greenway Trails which connects to Can-do Playground, and 2 blocks from Rockwood Park and Museum. Plus, easy access to I-95, 10 mins. to City of Wilm./Amtrak Train Station and 25 mins. to Phil. Airport. Premium location, park-like setting!
- 14 Dansfield Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19803 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2900 Sqft
- Nestled in N. Wilm. enclave of stately homes, meticulously-maintained lawns, and a permeating peacefulness, this 4BRs/2.5 bath home has modern twist to well-loved traditional living. Open, lush front yard allows one to instantly appreciate variegated red brick/ white siding trimmed with black shutters, series of well-spaced tall-potted greenery stretching across front of home and 4 slim columns that edge covered porch. Updates include new kitchen (pull-outs in all cabinets), updated PR, landscaping, fresh paint and...
- 1106 Brantin Rd, Wilmington, DE, 19803 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths
- RENTAL PROPERTY IN CHATHAM. This 4 bedroom 3 full bath colonial is ready to welcome tenants. Virtually maintenance free with hardwood flooring, spacious bedrooms, formal LR, DR, E.I. Kitchen, FR, full basement, a deck for entertaining. and large yard. This location is close to all major highways, and shopping. Only 30 minutes South of PHL Int'l and 15 minutes to the Wilmington train station. NOTE: Special Clauses: 1) Tenant responsible for ALL utilities 2) Pets are restricted and for consideration will need O...
- 217 Barberry Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19808 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1987 Sqft
- Tucked amid Pike Creek countryside is the wonderful, family-friendly Wood Creek community. This stately 4BRs/2.5 bath Williamsburg-model center-hall colonial with add-on-space and upgraded amenities has catch-all curb appeal. From its brick exterior and updated brick walkway/steps to its slate blue shutters/front door and ivory millwork to its landscaped beds with new up-lighting and fluctuating heights and varieties of shrubs and blooms, home is a stand-out! Front door opens to hints of traditional styling with lo...