- 2402 Magnolia Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3535 Sqft
- Luxury one-level living on corner lot in Brandywine Hundred! Appreciate this complete rebuild fully renovated 4B/3.5B polished home with signature Martin Jodko's well known master craftsmanship. In wooded enclave of Naamans Gardens now dotted with high-end homes, this upscale modern ranch boasts front hardscaped/landscaped beds, stone walkway, pillared front porch and gray siding/tan stone exterior. Main level is breathtaking with gorgeous, richly colored bamboo floors, new neutral feather-gray paint, white crown m...
- 400 Hawthorne Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2575 Sqft
- Grand living on Hawthorne Dr.! This 3B/2.5 bath Colonial commands corner lot in Brandywine Hills and its stone exterior, estate-like landscaping, and stately covered 6-column entry are hints of beauty beyond. Home's preserved style and classic appointments blend with expansive renovations and modern amenities to create a masterpiece. Note office/FR renovation, new hot water heater (2017) New PR/BR (2016) New master bath (2015) New front portico, flat roof, and landscaping (2012), New kitchen/screened-in porch, hous...
- 605 Milton Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19802 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sq Ft
- Beauty and backyard desirability reign in this Brandywine Hills home! Upgraded front door, with convenient combo lock, opens to well-designed rooms and period architecture with contemporary features. Handsome hardwood floors are thruout along with deep inset windows and intricate crown molding, indicative of beautiful earlier-era construction. LR sits to right with double window on front wall with deep ledge, and between natural light and buttercream paint, room is inviting. Beyond LR is DR, where chocolate and al...
- 1208 Norbee Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19803 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2850 Sqft
- New possibilities in Normandy Manor! Secluded natural niche is host to stately 2-story 4B/2.5B stone/sage green siding colonial with classic lines in desirable N. Wilm. Appreciate expansive rooms, oversized private lot and unlimited promise! Welcome to fabulous "good bones" home born of a period of master craftsmanship awaits your touches! Enjoy earlier-era high-quality characteristics that were preserved, & embrace blank canvas where you can infuse personal style, vision & decor. Circular floor p...
- 754 Pulaski Hwy, Bear, DE, 19701 United States
- This is an irregular private residence that has commercial zoning (CR). Current residential land use precedes zoning and can continue indefinitely. The property has approximately 470 +/- frontage along Pulaski Highway, varying depths of 200-300 feet +/- and overall land area of 2.32 +/- acres. Currently the parcel has a single , limited point of ingress. A one story building that has been a personal residence for over 50+ years. Overall physical condition of the structure is below average with significant repairs n...
- 2521 Channin Dr, Wilmington, DE, 19810 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sq Ft
- Completely renovated Colonial on Channin Dr.! From top-to-bottom, this 4BRs/2.5 bath home touts updates, upgrades, and renovations galore! With location already a lure – Rt. 202 corridor within mins. PA line nearby, downtown Wilm. and Phil. Airport 20-min. drive – this meticulously-maintained home showcases new kitchen, windows and doors, enlarged rooms, upgraded baths, updated systems, fresh paint, added millwork, landscaping, shed and more! Eye-pleasing and soul-soothing monochromatic room colors are magnificent....
- 207 Churchill Dr North Hills, Wilmington, DE, 19803 United States
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 3972 Sqft
- SOLD BEFORE PROCESSING. Exceptional one-of-a-kind stone ranch in Prime N. Wilmington! 3 Fireplaces, luxury appointments. Designer Kitchen. All updated systems. Additional rooms include: Lower level storage 17x9, Lower level office 11x13, screened in porch 19x25. Luxury Owner suite with his & Her designer baths and a 12x14 custom dressing room. Exceptional quality craftsmanship, well appointed with all the bells and whistles!